Accountant Resume | Templates, Tips & Resume Example
An accountant is a number-smith who plays with numerical figures so that a business runs smoothly. Although an accountants sits on a desk still knows the financial strength of the business without moving even an inch.
Accountant Resume Example
+1 456 789 1234
Senior accountant with 11+ years of experience in generating financial reports and corporate financial analysis. Well versed in business accounting process. Experience working with foreign companies to understand foreign tax regime. Expert in employee payments and dues is seeking a senior tax accountant position in Crawford Cotton Mill.
Tax & Audits
- Analysed company financial statements for tax purpose.
- Annual submissions of finance reports for tax rebates.
- Organize provident fund and employee pay role calculations.
- Summarize customer financial reports for tax calculations.
Blue Orchid Shipping
- Documentations for import and exports for international shippings.
- Interpreting receivables and payables for international customers.
- Filed documents for local authorities to calculate duty exemptions.
- Annual savings of $2M by supporting bills with exemption documents.
Master's Degree in Commerce
University of Michigan
Bachelor's Degree in Commerce
University of Michigan
- providing financial reports
- Financial statements
- Financial data
- Accounting software
- Account reconciliation
- Organizational skills
- Balance sheets
- Payroll processing
- Accounts payable
- Taxation & budget
- Technical skills
- Financial analysis
- Accounts receivable
- Financial reporting
- Leadership skills
- IT skills
- Guest lecture - Community Law & Tax
Michigan School of Business & Law
- Columnist in Economic Today
- Guest blogging on accounting skills
- Member of Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Guild
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.