An Essential Banking Resume Example
The financial services industry is a varied and interesting global industry with exciting opportunities for the right candidate. Whether you want to work as an investment banker or a bank teller, a banking resume that sets you apart from the other job applicants is essential.
Additional Information About The Banking Resume
Bay City, MI
Enthusiastic Personal Banker with experience assisting customers with setting up new services. Proficiently assists corporate clients with all their banking needs. Processes transactions accurately in customer accounts, including checking savings and investment funds.
- Exceeded bank sales goals by promoting bank products and services to every caller.
- Protected personnel and assets by following company rules and regulations while monitoring customer behaviors.
- Ordered checks and issued stop-payment orders by processing account transactions for customers.
Anchor Bank Limited
June 2016-March 2018
- Improved customer satisfaction rates by 12% by providing pleasant service when welcoming and signing in guests.
- Avoided breaches of confidentiality and misuse of information by adhering to the company's financial data and customer information guidelines.
- Working extra hours during holidays and peak periods to alleviate staff shortages.
Bachelor of Science in Finance
University of Michigan
- Account Management
- Creative Problem Solving
- Multi-Task Management
- Exceptional customer service
- Debt and credit management
- Investment Management
- Time management
Received an award for the best bank teller at Anchor Bank Limited in 2017.
What’s a Rich Text element?
Static and dynamic content editing
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.