Accounting Assistant Resume | Examples, Tips & Templates
A career as an accounting assistant is rewarding and has excellent growth opportunities. If your dream job is in the accounting field, this is a great way to get started and gain the experience you need to progress.
Accounting Assistant Resume Example
Accounting professional with five years of experience in financial accounting. Proven ability to maintain bookkeeping records and prepare accurate financial reports using Ms. Excel and specialized accounting software like Quickbooks. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Senior Accounting Assistant
July 2016-December 2019
- Reconciled bank statements and correctly documented all financial data in a general ledger, ensuring compliance.
- Prepared analysis reports and managed all financial records for the company, with an approximate annual net income of $20M.
- Reviewed financial statements, complied with IRS regulations in preparing tax returns, and calculated and paid taxes on time.
Cezam & Associates Ltd
May 2014-June 2016
- Researched and found resolutions for vendor and employee issues regarding payment transactions and credit memos.
- Assisted with administrative tasks like filing documents, answering customer inquiries, and processing invoices for more than 20 clients.
- Verified vendor statements and reconciled accounts payable with purchase orders to ensure accurate records.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance
Alcorn State University
- Account management
- Quickbooks specialist
- Payroll processing
- Financial reporting
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Communication skills
Certified Public Accountant
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.