Dental Receptionist Resume | Writing Tips, Examples, and A Comprehensive Guide
The demand for dental receptionists is increasing as more individuals care for their dental hygiene. It's also a great stepping stone into other dental careers as you work with professionals and learn from them.
Dental Receptionist Resume Sample
Accomplished and energetic Dental Receptionist with seven years of experience assisting dentists and dental hygienists. Expertise in scheduling appointments, handling incoming telephone calls, and filing patient dental records. Proven ability to offer superior customer service and educate patients on oral hygiene and care.
Avenue Dental Clinic
January 2018-March 2020
- Interviewed patients to obtain their medical history, dental health information, and vital signs.
- Coordinated appointment schedules according to which provider was available by maintaining a master calendar.
- Confirmed patient insurance benefits depending on the dental treatments and followed up with various insurance companies.
Keridam Dental Clinic
April 2015-December 2017
- Confirmed patient appointments and assisted them with filling insurance forms before dental procedures.
- Scheduled appointments and maintained patient dental records in compliance with privacy and security regulations.
- Contacted insurance companies to follow up on insurance claims and processed payments after patients received their dental treatments.
High School Diploma
Grandview Heights High School
- Organizational skills
- Treatment room setup
- Understanding of dental insurance
- Dentrix proficiency
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service
- Data entry
- Medical records management
Dental Front Office Manager Certification
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.