Loan Officer Resume | Guide to Writing a Winning Resume
If you’re looking for your next opportunity as a loan officer, you need to show the recruiter that you have the required skills and experience. The best way to show them that you have what it takes is by presenting a well-organized loan officer resume, showcasing your most impressive qualifications.
Loan Officer Resume Example
New Orleans, LA
Detail-oriented and personable Loan Officer with eight years in the banking industry. Proven expertise in finance, general accounting, and guiding customer's in the loan application process. Excellent communication skills with proficiency in handling customers' personal and financial data and increasing customer satisfaction.
October 2015-June 2019
- Provided information on various loan products and credit options so that customers could make informed decisions.
- Received and processed clients' treasury, tax, and loan payments.
- Produced reports detailing the financial status of commercial real estate, financial statements of loan applicants, leases, and market research.
- Provided assistance to senior credit officers in processing complex loan applications.
Mortgage Loan Officer
November 2013-September 2015
- Recorded loan applicants' credit histories on the database and submitted them to management for review.
- Achieved 49% in branch sales by processing sales referrals efficiently and promoting bank products and services.
- Provided expert financial advice to clients regarding mortgage, educational, and personal loan applications and requirements.
- Interviewed loan applicants to determine their creditworthiness before loan approval.
B.A. in Accounting
The University of New Orleans
- Knowledge of the V.A. loan process
- Reporting skills
- Account Management
- Cash handling expert
- Excellent time management
- Tax Preparation
- Customer Satisfaction
- Goethe Zertifikat
- Residential Certified Loan Officer(CLO)
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.