Tax Specialist Resume Guide - With Templates, Examples, and Skills
Every financial situation is different, making the tax industry an exciting one to work in as you help various businesses navigate the world of tax. This is also a career with many global opportunities, as this universal skill is always in demand.
Tax Specialist Resume Sample
Experienced tax consultant with ten years of demonstrated success working with companies to navigate IRS regulations. Background in income tax returns, sales tax laws, payroll processing, tax legislation and financial reporting. Good understanding of the impact of organizational procedures on tax reports. Proven system of record keeping and documentation of financial transactions to minimize tax-related penalties.
May 2014-June 2017
- Compiled financial statements and reconciled accounts payable and receivable to eliminate tax issues.
- Prepared tax returns of 5 companies following the IRS regulations.
- Annually prepared an average of 100 individual and business federal, state, and local tax returns.
Dennykins and Associates
Payroll Tax Specialist
January 2012-April 2014
- Provided administration with detailed tax reports of internal and external clients to help come up with effective tax strategies.
- Implemented techniques to test the accuracy of financial reports to provide better tax audit control practices.
- Analyzed operational processes and made adjustments to ensure tax compliance with established standards.
Bachelor of Science in Taxation
University of Houston
- Tax Preparation
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Financial statement analysis
- Data entry
- Payroll software
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
Certificate of Tax Practitioner
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.