How To Write A Computer Science Student Resume | Job-Winning Resume Writing Tips
You require a resume for your computer science internship that will get you hired at Apple or IBM. But how can you succeed when competing against US grads numbering in the thousands and millions from other nations? Oh-oh. Unhandled exception.
Computer Science Resume Example
Insightful computer science student who excels at Python and Java. Seeking an internship in software engineering. May marks the end of my junior year. Maintained a 4.0-grade point average in Java and Python fundamentals. Won the Coderbyte programming competition in March 2020 and the TopCoder Java coding competition in February 2020.
BS in Computer Science
Graduation Date: June 2020
- Java, Python, and C programming
- Databases, software development, data structures, and data mining
- A novel geolocation software that won the Peter P. Evans Award for Computer Science was created by a team of six computer science students that I built and guided.
- Created a Java mobile app for finding chipped, lost pets that received more than 3,200 downloads on Google Play. Over 1500 pets and their owners have been reunited with it so far.
- Developed a Java-based online calculator that placed second in the 2020 school coding competition.
- Monthly posts on Python and Java for the student blog.
- Student programming group participant.
Relevant Work Experience
Curious Key Software, New York, NY
- Debugged 100 lines of code per day in Java.
- beat the 48 percent industry intern average for debugging speed.
- Praised by the supervisor for my attention to detail.
- Debug third-party companies and third-party sites.
- Languages: Ruby, C, Java, Python
- Technical Skills: Databases, Data Mining, Data Structures, Machine Learning, Software Engineering
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.