Biomedical Engineer Resume Example With a Detailed Guide And Writing Tips
Most people don't only want to work to get money; they also want to make an impact. Biomedical engineers have the opportunity to work in a career that pioneers many medical breakthroughs, which is exciting and fulfilling. This career is one of the fastest-growing ones because of the high demand for professionals in this field.
Biomedical Sample Resume
Senior Biomedical Engineer with more than eight years of proven experience designing and manufacturing biomedical engineering equipment. Proficient in using computer programs such as MATLAB and AutoCAD. Dedicated team player with an aptitude for developing new clinical equipment.
January 2017-June 2019
- Developed and designed over four immunohematology test systems and other robotic surgical equipment with the help of the R&D team.
- Created and managed healthcare delivery systems and medical information systems effectively.
- Worked with other biomedical engineers specialties and developed heart pacemakers, artificial limbs, and other implants that improve the patient's condition.
REDA Research Lab
Assistant Biomedical Engineer
March 2016-May 2017
- Evaluated and analyzed the company's biomedical electronic systems.
- Conducted research on the latest trends in the field of biomedical engineering.
- Assisted in creating new procedures and devices that addressed health-related issues.
Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering
Johns Hopkins University
- Biosignal processing
- Medical imaging
- Anesthesia machines
- Time management
- Organization skills
- Oral communication skills
Member of the Biomedical Engineering Society
What’s a Rich Text element?
Static and dynamic content editing
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.