Line Cook Resume| Examples, Tips & Templates
While the restaurant and hospitality industry is competitive, there are plenty of opportunities for Line Cooks. A Line Cook is tasked with preparing ingredients, assembling dishes, maintaining kitchen supplies, and operating kitchen supplies.
Line Cook resume example
Motivated and dedicated Line Cook with 6+ years in the culinary industry. Possess expertise in cooking poultry and creating sauces, and following presentations with a lot of detail. Adept at working in a high-paced environment and superior multitasking skills.
- Restaurant equipment maintenance
- Knife skills
- Food safety
- Strong work ethic
- Time management
- Communication skills
Lead Line Cook
Sandalwoods Restaurant, City, State
- Trained and mentored five line cooks and two prep cooks.
- Handled all food in adherence to the hotel health standards.
- Developed and executed menus for about 400 guests.
- Assist with daily inventory and restocking.
- Lowered food wastage by 30% by reorganizing cooking schedules.
- Followed stock management schedule to ensure product freshness.
Malina Restaurant-City, State
- Prepared food ingredients in a sterile and timely manner.
- Followed high-quality ingredients to ensure great-tasting meals.
- Fostered safety, professionalism, and teamwork.
- Expert execution of grilling, frying, smoking, sautéing, and preparing.
- Took daily inventory and orders for all food outlets.
- Cooked and served meals to meet customer requirements.
Texas A&M University
Associates in Applied Science in Culinary Arts
American Culinary Federation New Orleans
Greens High School
- Facilitated food safety during school events
- Excelled in home science classes
- English (Fluent)
- Spanish (Conversational)
- Trail rider and mountain climber
- Volunteer at a local soup kitchen
- The Principles of Gastronomy- Coursera
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.