Medical Technologist Resume | A Foolproof Guide
Medical technology is one of the most highly specialized fields in the healthcare industry. These technologies assist healthcare providers in preventing, diagnosing, monitoring illnesses, and administering treatment and care.
Medical Technologist Resume
Certified Medical Technologist
Unit 46, FL Bldg, Florida, USA
(546) 564-6586 | email@example.com
Certified medical technologist with over seven years of experience conducting basic and complex scientific tests using blood samples, body fluids, and other patient samples. With excellent medical technologist skills such as quality control, clinical laboratory skills, and resolving issues of laboratory instrumentation. Seeking a medical technologist job to utilize my skills and experiences.
St. John’s Hospital, 2018-Present
- Conducts laboratory procedures on body fluids for routine testing required by the employee health department
- Collects blood samples and keeps them in a blood bank
- Presents accurate test results from patient samples for standard operating procedures
- Conducts routine maintenance on laboratory instruments in a timely manner
Clinical Laboratory Technologist
Jersey Clinical Laboratory, 2016-2018
- Prepared necessary medical equipment for laboratory tests
- Ensured a healthy inventory of the blood bank
- Observed quality control procedures in the documentation of laboratory data
- Conducted technical procedures with medical equipment
Medical Laboratory Technician
NY Medical Laboratory, 2015-2016
- Translated test results from lab procedures from collected body fluids such as blood, tissue samples, and urine.
- Collaborated with other medical technologists in conducting high-complexity testing
- Performed quality control to obtain accurate test results
- Conducted mandatory test performance on medical equipment and instruments
- Excellent interpersonal skills to display patient care while taking samples
- Quality control
- Mastery of lab equipment and different laboratory techniques
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Proficient written and verbal communication
- Lab equipment calibration
- Blood banking
- Adept at conducting all manner of laboratory tests
- The American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP), Florida 2015
University of South Florida. Tampa, FL
Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.