5 Freelance Writer Resume Examples You Must Read
Freelance writers are earning an average of more than $20 per hour and the hourly rate might escalate provided they learn new skills to sharpen their content development routine. With this in mind today we will browse five freelance writer resume examples unrelated to each other but sharing a similar work ethic.
#1 Creative Freelance Writer
Donna D. Garza
1780 Lyndon Street
Northampton, Pennsylvania 18067
Passionate freelance writer with over ten years of experience in developing content for digital media including social media channels and websites. Handled content creation strategies for Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Quora, and Reddit. Meticulous in managing multiple accounts with perfection and detailing. Seeking a freelance writer position to enrich my portfolio with your work and leverage my content development skills.
Writing Work History
- Applied 2000+ words method for topics like self-help subjects.
- Adopted bilingual compilation techniques to internet marketing posts.
- Deployed 100+ articles on case studies discussion with suitable examples.
- Employed short article compilation on productivity topics.
- Exerted long form of blog posts on internet marketing ideas.
- Handled the cryptocurrency thoughts swiftly in short articles.
- Mobilized freelance writers from various niches to fulfill content demand.
- Operated optimization tools to analyze the performance of the published content.
- Promoted published textual content on social media using the micro-blogging method.
- Content management systems
- Quality content development
- Content marketing
- Content strategies
- Bilingual writing skills
- Freelance writing
- Combination format
- Track content assignments
- Digital marketing skills
- Content editing skills
- Time management
- Strong research
- Follow strict deadlines
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication
- Computer literacy
- Leadership skills
- Work ethics
- Critical thinking
Master's Degree in English Literature
Pennsylvania Christian College
2007 – 2010
Clients & Topics
- Human and Self-Help
- Daily Productivity Dose
- World Secret Cade Studies
- All You Know About Crypto is False
- DIY Internet Marketing
- Self-help topics, productivity, case studies, cryptocurrency, and internet marketing.
- Google Docs
- Word counter
- Certified Written Content Specialist, 2010-2011
- Creative Freelance Writer Certificate, 2011-2012
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.