Electrical Engineer Resume Example + Writing Tips
Electrical Engineer Resume Example
+1 234 24 76 23
A detail-oriented electrical engineer with more than seven years of experience in construction electrical system design and installation. In my previous role at ACL Constructions, I managed a portfolio of electrical projects worth $200 million, and I am looking to advance my career at DT Holdings.
Aug 2017 to Present
- Used AutoCAD Electrical and Ansys SpaceClaim to design electrical systems: Awarded the best industrial electrical system designer of the year 2019
- Proposed electrical power systems based on the building specifications: saved $15,000 to the company in each procurement by negotiating a long term deal with a supplier
- Communicated electrical specifications to the technical and non-technical teams
- Carried out junior electrical engineer training for 12 new recruits on-site
- Prepared technical electrical drawings and submitted them for approval from the project consultants
June 2014 to Aug 2017
- Digital circuit design using Eagle and KiCad
- Used CAD software to create technical drawings and cut down the average testing time by 30%
- Coordinated the installation of 1200 linear kilometers of power lines in a regional power distribution project
Colorado State University, Colorado
Master’s in electrical system design
University of Wisconsin
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering
- Electrical design drawings
- Test equipment experience
- Programming languages: C++, JAVA, Python
- Project management
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Electrical system design certificate in AutoCAD and Ansys
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.