Civil Engineer Resume + Tips, Templates & More
Civil engineer resume example
Professional Civil Engineer with five years of industry experience and expert knowledge of AUTOCAD and STAAD PRO. Detail-oriented and proficient in calculating loads, cost estimations, and determining specifications of designs. Increased the company's project impact by 20% by producing professional designs. Seeking the position of a Civil Engineer with Accelerated Consulting Firm with opportunity for advancement.
House 2 Home Limited
Senior Civil Engineer
October 2014-July 2017
- Implemented complex design software and identified tools to accomplish tasks to plan and design transportation and hydraulic systems.
- Implemented new preliminary analysis procedures to handle topographical and hydrological characteristics.
- Collaborated with various stakeholders, including architects, contractors, and engineers involved in the project and met budgetary restrictions and deadlines.
- Calculated construction material costs and quantity needed for all construction projects and gave estimates to the project manager.
Play Town Limited
February 2016-December 2018
- Estimated costs of the entire construction and assisted other departments with developing plans for road, parking lot, and drainage projects.
- Took accurate measurements, surveyed and inspected sites noting site conditions, and relayed information to architects.
- Documented project progress and wrote technical reports that included project specifications.
- Maintained project schedules by supervising contractors' work processes.
BSc in Civil Engineering
North Greenville University
- Spring design skills
- Operational analysis
- Water piping design
- Multi-Task Management
- Communication skills
- Creative thinking skills
Language skills - SIELE and IELTS
Certified Construction Manager - Construction Manager Certification Institute
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.