Stay at Home Mom Resume Example with a Comprehensive Guide
Globalization, pandemic, internet and modern changes have evolved the corporate world unimaginably. There are millions of people working from home across the globe. Women are finally getting space in the work force. The societal norms and ways are changing even in third world countries gradually.
Stay at home mom resume example
We’ve talked about everything that your resume should have which will make you look like a great employee. Now let’s take a look at stay at home mom resume example:
Name & Contact Info
12th street, 5th Main, Queens.
- 5+ years of experience working with agencies
- Planned and carried out outreach campaigns with 95% success rate
- Increased email response rate from 5% to 16% with communication skills
- Seeking the right opportunity to contribute to with seasoned communication skillset and knowledge
Stay At Home Parent
September 2016-August 2017
Spent a year parenting my baby daughter. Eager to get back to pursuing my career
During the time-
- Networked with & expanded professional associations in the industry through online mediums
- Pursued online course in Mass Communication to stay updated with the industry
- Volunteered at the local garage sales
Communication Labs - July- 2011-August 2016
- Pursued bloggers outreach and achieved 85% success rate
- Developed and maintained exhaustive e-mail database
- Coordinated with team members and departments for effective strategy implementation
- Tracked & analyzed campaigns and created evolved strategies for future implementation
Bachelor's of Mass Communication
Majored in digital media communications
Excelled with the comprehensive coursework of social media, marketing, mass psychology & communications
- Mass Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Analytical Skills
- MS Office
- Socializing with new people
- Reading books
- Learning latest mass communication trends
- Mass Communication Training Course (Coursera)
- Google Analytics (Completion Certificate)
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.