Restaurant Manager Resume Sample, Skills, Templates, and More
The hospitality industry is not easy to maneuver and get to a managerial position. However, you've worked your way up and are looking to try out for the management position that just opened up.
Restaurant Manager Resume Example
Restaurant General Manager
Results-oriented Restaurant Manager with ten years of experience in busy restaurant settings. Passionate about offering the best service to customers and overseeing all restaurant operations following the local regulations and guidelines. Skilled at supervising a group of 10-15 food service workers without compromising levels of service.
- Trained staff for every position in the establishment, including food preparation, cash register operation, and handling of customer complaints.
- Assigned shifts and prepared schedules for more than ten employees.
- Designed and led food service management training programs for the staff, so they learned budget management, food safety, and customer service skills.
Restaurant Assistant Manager
February 2016-January 2018
- Reduced food wastage by 20% by monitoring the use of ingredients, labor costs, and anticipating the call for popular items.
- Closely monitored shipments and supervised team members food preparation and handling procedures to ensure they were in accordance with the health and safety regulations.
- Controlled portion sizes of menu items to meet restaurant budgets.
Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management
University of Pennsylvania
- Client Relations
- Creative Problem Solving
- Inventory monitoring
- Business Development
- Budget management
- Interpersonal skills
- Multitasking skills
- Business management
Certified Restaurant Manager
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.