Programmer Resume Example | A Comprehensive Guide
Did you know that the first computer programmer was Ada Lovelace in the 1840s? Since then, technology has come a long way, and we've seen the evolution of programming languages.Careers in tech have become so popular in the past couple of years, with many people showing interest in the various fields available.
Programmer resume example
Skilled computer programmer with a solid background in technology and five years of experience managing programming projects. Proven ability to work with database management tools such as Sybase and MySQL and collaborate and interact with stakeholders at all levels. Looking for an exciting role within GeoTech Inc. to help develop cutting-edge solutions for the finance industry sector.
Senior Programmer Analyst
January 2017-July 2019
- Designed five plans every week for software development and testing projects.
- Controlled and directed installation of application and programming software systems and explained new features of the design, purpose, and implementation to the team using the product.
- Tested the system with the added refinement to determine if it was effective in improving production and extending the life of the equipment.
March 2015-December 2016
- Collaborated with developmental team members to identify, solve, and remove software bugs and threats.
- Led a team of 6 developers to analyze and reproduce software from the earliest stages to the completion of tasks.
Bachelor in Software Engineering
Upper Iowa University
- Amazon Web Services
- PC DOS
- Cloud architectures and services
- Project management
- UNIX (Sun, HP, AIX)
- Mobile application development
- Time management
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication Skills
- AWS Certified Developer Associate
- C++ certification
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.