Pharmacy Manager Resume (with Samples & Tips)
Pharmacy managers are in high demand, so many opportunities are available for individuals in this field. A job in pharmacy management requires an array of skills which help you grow in your career as you take on a different challenge every day.
Pharmacy Manager Resume Example
Experienced Pharmacist with ten years of experience in hospitals, clinics, and community pharmacies. Focused on providing high-quality patient care and exceptional customer service. Coordinates with other health care professionals to dispense medications accurately while paying attention to concerns relating to drug interactions. Able to work effectively with patients and customers to provide information about prescription drugs and controlled substances.
July 2015-December 2018
- Achieved a 20% increase in customer satisfaction levels by providing excellent training to new pharmacy interns.
- Managed pharmacy effectively by creating and implementing policies and procedures following state and federal laws.
- Negotiated prices for medical supplies and maintained the pharmacy budget, cutting expenditures by 15%.
May 2014-July 2016
- Collaborated with medical professionals to avoid therapy duplications and allergic reactions to prescribed drugs.
- Maintained day-to-day operations by collaborating closely with pharmacy personnel to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Ordered pharmacy supplies and managed inventory to ensure the pharmacy was fully stocked and pharmacy customers got what they needed.
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
University of Florida
- Patient Education
- Inventory management
- Drug therapy
- Drug interaction understanding
- Communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist(BCPS)
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.