Payroll Specialist Resume| Tips & Examples
In every company, a payroll specialist ensures that the employees are paid their salaries accurately and on time. Managing various aspects of payroll administration, payroll professionals play an important part in maintaining employee satisfaction, legal compliance and ensure a smooth functioning of an organisation.
Senior- Level Payroll Specialist Resume Example
Senior Payroll Specialist
Experienced and detail-oriented payroll specialist with 8+ years of experience in payroll management, tax compliance and streamlining payroll processing. Adept at monitoring payroll deductions for tax and other benefits. Committed to ensuring transparency with employee's payrolls and contributing to the smooth functioning of the organisation.
Senior Payroll Specialist
XUI Logistics Solutions, Columbus, Ohio
January 2017- Present
- Manage a payroll team of 10 employees, monitoring the timely and accurate processing of the salaries for 1000+ employees.
- Conduct regular orientation and training sessions for staff on new software and tax regulations.
- Collaborate with human resources to streamline and improve efficiency of maintaining employee's confidential salary information, direct deposit information and tax deductions.
- Spearheading the implementation of optimised processes which have led to reduction of payroll errors by 20%.
- Prepare and lead tax compliance efforts including submission of quarterly and year-end reports.
HNY Solutions & Co, Columbus Ohio
May 2014- December 2016
- Processed payroll for a midsize company with over 500 employees.
- Spearheaded the implementation of a new payroll system helping with the seamless migration of employee data.
- Managed payroll budgeting and identified cost-saving avenues to optimise payroll expenses.
- Conducted payroll data audits at regular intervals to maintain transparency and resolve discrepancies.
- Acted as the main point of contact for the payroll paperwork for new hires and maintained employee satisfaction.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
University of Ohio, Columbus, Ohio
Graduation Date: September, 2013
- Payroll Processing
- Data entry and analysis
- Proficient in ADP payroll system, Quickbooks and Gusto
- General Ledger
- Financial reports
- Leadership skills
- Team building skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
Member of the American Payroll Association (Since 2018)
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.