Guide to creating a Logistics Resume + Templates to Download
A carefully crafted logistics resume that meets your recruiters' expectations maximizes your chances of being hired and landing your dream job. As a Logistician, you will be responsible for warehousing, transporting and shipping goods to customers.
Example of a resume for the job of logistics manager
Roosevelt P. Hadley
2848 West Drive Chicago
Rigorous and organized, I am able to supervise a team and coordinate the flow of goods according to the standards and constraints of this demanding sector. I am experienced enough to optimize transport and delivery.
2016 – Present
Logistics Supervisor – GAS Group
- Leads a team of 10 members to ensure the delivery of supplies and equipment worth an estimated 35 million Euros.
- Oversees all cargo transportation operations through the control and tracking of shipments.
- Personal coach in the framework of the reinforcement of their capacities.
2012 – 2016
Logistics Coordinator – UPS
- Oversee the shipment of packages and miscellaneous supplies with an estimated value of 20 million Euros.
- Control, coordinate and validate all procedures related to shipments and cross-border transportation activities.
- Master in management of logistics projects – ESC Florida.
- Licence Pro in logistics and international transport – ASCA.
- Technical Baccalaureate in Commercial Sciences.
- Supply chain administration.
- Team supervision.
- Customer relationship management.
- Extensive knowledge of import and export regulations.
- French: current and professional practice (DELF)
- Computer skills: Mastery of MS Office tools
- Driving : B and C license
Areas of interest
- Passion for new technologies
- Special interest in transit and customs law
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.