French Teacher Resume | How to Write a Brilliant CV
Are you fluent in the world’s fastest language?Passionate about sharing your knowledge as a teacher?Over 300 million people speak French in the world, and that number is growing. If you have what it takes to be a French teacher or if you already are one looking to advance your career, this article will show you how to write your next French Teacher Resume to be ahead of the competition.
French Teacher Resume Sample
For a quick idea of what a French Teacher Resume should look like, here is an example. Feel free to copy and adjust any part of it:
+1 256 95 25 92
Devoted French teacher with 10+ years of experience in the French language and teaching seeking to join the French International School to provide students with a world-class French learning experience.
Aug 2013 to Present
French Language School - France
- Worked with the World Language Department on setting out French learning outcomes for elementary students.
- Involved in curriculum development with a senior panel of teachers.
- Designed and produced classroom materials based on the set learning outcomes.
- Carried out teaching and administrative assignments for 70+ students each semester.
- Introduced different teaching methods based on individual learning styles.
June 2010 to Aug 2013
Elementary school teacher
- Communicated with the students' parents.
- Evaluated student performance.
- Planned and participated in an experiential learning trip.
- Maintained high classroom behavior standards.
Master’s degree in French Educational Strategies, 2007-2009
OISE, Paris, France
- Advanced French language
- French language course design
- Educational psychology
- French teacher skills
Bachelor’s degree in the French Language, 2003-2007
EF International language center, Paris, France
- French literature
- Learning process
- Basic language skills
- French culture
- Student management
- Excellent vocabulary
- Core language skills: listening, reading, speaking, writing
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management
French teacher certificate at Alliance française
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.