Entry-level Marketing Resume (The Best Resume Guide With Samples, Tips, and Templates)
Marketers play a major role in driving company growth, creating revenue, and shaping the market. There is a global demand for marketing professionals which means there are many available opportunities, even for entry-level candidates.
Entry-level Marketing Resume Example
Digital Marketing Graduate
A 4.0 GPA digital marketing graduate looking for an entry-level marketing position at a top agency like Speedex Marketing. Hardworking and motivated to gain experience in social media and content marketing. Currently managing my personal Instagram with 10k+ followers and increased Terny Jewelry's Facebook page followers by 20% after working with them for three months.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing Management
University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Brand management
- Retail marketing strategy
- Marketing analytics
- Digital leadership and digital strategy
- Strategic self-marketing and personal branding
- Brand-building strategies
- Account Management
- Retail Marketing
- Project Management
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
Social Media Marketing Intern
June 2015-December 2015
- Assisted the marketing manager with creating strategies for social media campaigns for 3 different clients.
- Collaborated with the marketing team to develop new concepts to deliver targeted content based on relevant topics for our clients in the real estate industry.
- Responded to messages sent to all 5 of our social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
Project Fame Ltd
August 2014-December 2014
- Created 4 blog posts each month detailing the weekly company events to encourage more people to attend and increased the attendance rate by 12%.
- Created promotional videos and posters and posted them on all 3 social media accounts to inform the people about all upcoming events.
- Monitored communication on websites and blogs and reported any complaints by our clients to the marketing managers.
Digital Marketing Tools and Techniques (Coursera)
Marketing Channel Governance(Coursera)
French : DELF (65% overall score)
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.