Dental Hygienist Resume (with Samples & Tips)
The dental industry is one of the fastest-growing occupations, which means more opportunities will be available for dental hygienists. One of the main advantages of working as a dental hygienist is having a flexible schedule.
Dental Hygienist Resume Example
Registered Dental Hygienist with eight years of experience in oral health care. Expertise in conducting oral screening, periodontal charting, and assisting dentists with teeth cleaning procedures. Proven ability to educate dental patients on disease prevention and proper oral hygiene maintenance.
REVO Dental Clinic
May 2017-June 2020
- Gave patients postoperative care instructions to promote healing and protect the dental work they received, especially for teeth whitening procedures.
- Produced digital and traditional x rays of patients for dentists to identify gum disease, tooth decay, and periodontal disease.
- Assisted dentists while completing dental procedures, including minimally invasive and advanced operations.
Arrow Dental Center
January 2015-April 2017
- Updated patient records and interviewed them to obtain medical information before performing any procedures.
- Prepared dental tools necessary for operations, examined patients' teeth and assisted with applying fluoride treatments.
- Ensured dental tools were laid out correctly and equipment was ready before dental cleaning procedures.
Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene
Idaho State University
- Periodontal charting
- Dental Health
- Patient schedule management
- Soft tissue management
- Fluoride application
- Nitrous oxide monitoring
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic life support
Certified Dental Assistant
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.