Forklift Operator Resume Example | A Comprehensive Guide
Forklift operators are in demand as the construction, manufacturing, distribution, and mining industries continue to thrive. This job allows you to grow in your career and learn valuable skills that you can transfer to other jobs.
Forklift Operator Resume Example
Certified Forklift Operator with more than ten years of experience in safely operating and maintaining forklift equipment. Committed to improving team productivity to meet customer service standards and move products across up to three storage locations. Proven ability to secure loads of up to 500 pounds. Physically fit with exceptional work ethic.
March 2018-July 2020
- Promoted longevity of power equipment by performing scheduled and required routine maintenance.
- Secured loaded pallets, skids, and boxes by correctly positioning lifting devices to ensure safe transport.
- Conducted safety training to help twelve team members coordinate improvements as they operate lifting devices to increase production.
Forklift Operator Trainee
January 2016-December 2017
- Moved materials efficiently using material handling equipment and performed minor maintenance to avoid faulty equipment.
- Logged destination and weight of material to be shipped daily and ensured that all cargo was in the correct shipping containers.
- Completed tasks correctly and efficiently by following maps and GPS systems as directed by the warehouse supervisor.
High School Diploma
Belmont High School
- Automotive logistics and procedures
- Manufacturing and warehouse procedures
- Loading and unloading
- Creative Problem Solving
- Organization skills
- Time management
- Inventory management
- Powered pallet jack
OSHA Forklift Certification
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.