Data Engineer Resume (+Sample, Templates, and Practical Tips)
Data Engineer Resume Example
Experienced Data Engineer with an eight-year background in database design and administration. Developed enterprise architecture, modeled and stored data, and designed data collection methods. Skilled at ascertaining valuable business intelligence from complex datasets and highly proficient in Python and C++ programming languages. Quick learner with strong problem-solving skills, strong collaborator, and outstanding oral and written communication skills.
May 2013-June 2015
- Used SQL and Spark to build databases and determined weaknesses of new client codes.
- Conducted complex data analysis and compiled written reports for the senior data engineer.
- Collaborated with senior-level data scientists to manage and store data protecting it from loss and theft.
- Designed and managed SQL and NoSQL using DbSchema to assist with data collection processes.
Junior Data Engineer
January 2012-March 2013
- Assisted with training interns on using MongoDB to manage big data for the company.
- Collaborated with other IT experts to develop a SQL Server database that improved the overall customer experience.
- Prepared data for prescriptive and predictive modeling to optimize processes and help the company make informed decisions.
- Joined the senior data engineers in designing ETL processes to help consolidate data in a single repository.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
The University of Arizona
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Airflow
- Organization skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Data Analytics Specialty
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.