Amazon Picker Resume: Skills, Education, and Experience
Working for an eCommerce giant like Amazon requires exception skills and presence of mind. Picking, packing, and delivering customer orders in a timely-manner are the core job duties of a picker. Now that's a big thing if you are into this business and reading this guide.
Amazon Picker Resume
3083 Oak Drive
Albany, New York 12207
Proficient and supportive eCommerce picker adapted to work in a fast paced environment having a high school diploma and work experience of 5+ years at Amazon-fulfillment-center. Skilled in merchandise-packing, warehouse operations, inventory, shipping labels, and the database. Competent in efficiently operating hand tools, lifts, trollies, and equipment through a computer system. Seeking a professional eCommerce picker position at Albany's Amazon-fulfillment-center.
Albany, New York
- Loaded-containers with customer orders and labeled them.
- Followed the instructions of the line manager while packing.
- Ensured the safety of the orders and loaded-containers before deliveries.
- Checked the customer-orders itemized in schedules and generated reports.
Buffalo, New York
- Marked the packages according to the prescribed route, first in first out.
- Separated defective orders and made defect memos to report to the logistics manager.
- Ensured the highest accuracy and safety of the customer's orders.
- Helped warehouse picker team members to load and unload trucks.
Rochester, New York
- Followed all the standard-procedures and policies for deliveries.
- Delivered packages with the preeminent-rate and minimum returns.
- Assisted warehouse managers in loading and unloading incoming stock.
- Merchandise packaging
- Delivery management
- Warehouse operations
- Locate missing items
- Label containers & boxes
- Inventory management
- Create shipping labels
- Organize shipment
- Machine operator
- Marking tools & equipment
- Communication skills
High School Diploma
St. Martin High School
Albany, New York
Certified Pick, Pack, and Delivery Professional, 2013
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.