How to Write an Academic Advisor Resume?
An academic advisor is a torch bearer in the academic path of a student. He/she is foresighted and visionary when it comes to counselling a student - What is right for them? Students of different age groups join you to share knowledge and experience relevant to academic goals.
Academic Advisor Resume Example
Josh P. Williams
+1 308 306 2323
Highly motivated academic advisor having 5-plus years of experience in academic counselling is seeking an academic advisor position in your educational institute. Trained entry-level academic advisors.
Senior Academic Advisor
Colombia Community College, Colombia, SC
- Pre-registration of students in academic programs.
- Rectify students education plans based on modern teachings.
- Helped students to set their academic goals.
- Introduced forums for students to collaborate with industry professionals and experts.
Lexington Academy of Excellence, Lexington, SC
- Designed counseling programs for students with special needs.
- Education performance-based students’ progress evaluation.
- Organized peer mentor programs for senior students to train freshmen in bachelor degree programs.
Cayce Catholic High School, SC, Cayce, SC
- Drafted departmental reports on academic success of pupils.
- Streamlined students participation in campus outreach programs.
- Scheduled, supervised, and participated in career growth programs in the campus and the community.
- Devised questionnaire for new students to assess their requirements.
Academic Advisor Master’s Degree
Colombia Community College
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
Colombia Community College
Cayce City High School
- Administrative competence
- Student development
- Degree programs mentorship
- Time management skills
- Training sessions
- Requirement assessment
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
Member, Colombia City Teachers Association
- Author of monthly magazine “career goals”.
- Representative of statewide strategic planning conference.
Online Career Counselor
- Free online career counselling to students
- Helping students in international placements
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.