The Art of Writing a Remarkable Hair Stylist Resume
A hairstylist is a service provider in the beauty industry taking on multiple tasks that include washing, cutting, coloring and styling hair. Hair stylists typically work in salons, but you can also find them in spas, on different sets like photoshoots, music videos or movie sets, and some are freelancers who go to their clients' houses.
Hair Stylist Resume Example
Little Rock, AR
Experienced Hair stylist with over seven years of experience providing excellent hair services to patrons. Proven talents in hair styling, hair coloring, and skin care. Passion for promoting beauty and providing clients with memorable experiences. Great communication skills with a pleasant personality.
Determined the ideal hairstyle for each client by evaluating their hair and root condition and their facial features and made suggestions.
- Served more than ten clients daily, determining the appropriate hair treatments depending on the condition of their hair
- Gave instructions to six guests daily on the salon hair products to properly care for their hair and increased product sales by 30%.
January 2016-February 2018
- Conducted sanitizing of all workstations and salon equipment to eliminate the possibility of bacterial infection.
- Answered phones, scheduled appointments and kept a record of the appointment book, and processed payments as a backup for the reception desk.
- Provided customers with extra services, such as shampooing hair, scalp conditioning, and head massages, to promote loyalty.
The Studio Academy of Beauty: Phoenix
Cosmetology and Hairstyling
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service
- Hair coloring
- Marketing and upselling products
- Color matching
- Braiding and weaving
- Time management
- Attention to detail
Member of the professional beauty association
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.