5 System Administrator Resume Examples & Writing Guide
A career as a system-administrator is demanding and lucrative at the same time. You feel in total control unless something goes south. But that's the daily routine when you are working in the position of a system-administrator in the IT industry. You have problem solving skills and leadership capabilities to work in the capacity of a system admin.
List of System-Administrator resume examples
Brian L. Stewart
790 Glory Road
Monterey, Tennessee 38574
Qualified entry-level system-administrator with a master's degree in computer science - system administration. Highly skilled in cloud management and cloud services with unmatched networking skills. Proactive communicator and well-versed with security testing is seeking a system-administrator role in your company to leverage my IT skills.
Alpha Scalable Systems
- Digitized the inventory related to hardware, software, computer system, and relevant documents using a comprehensive technical support program.
- Created and followed robust performance schedules for scalable systems under maintenance by employing unused hardware resources plus paid tools.
- Analyzed servers under maintenance using standard tools to check individual server performance output and uptime.
- Assisted senior system-administrators in implementing security against unauthorized access to client data at the same time rendering desk support.
Junior Network Engineer
Beagle Computer Information Systems
- Managed to generate software scripts to make the entire networking setup automated without major intervention by system-administrators.
- Monitored the maintenance and performance of the automated software scripts for networking and reported the same to senior system-administrators.
- Saved the company's costs of manual labour as much as $120K which was earlier invested in manually setting up the network plus giving desk support.
- Reduced the manual hours by 60% invested behind server management using a comprehensive solution resulting in higher efficiency.
Computer Systems Admin
Tennessee Scalable Systems
- Supervised the manual entries done by customers in the absence of the QR codes and analysed each entry for errors.
- Demonstrated the newly introduced online registration process to more than 2000 existing and 800 new clients.
- Assisted in virtual machine designing projects (earlier physical) and helped the employer save the operational costs of more than $50K monthly.
- Operating systems
- Coding and networking
- Cloud computing
- Front end development
- Project management
- Automation and scripting
- Security protocols and monitoring
- Account access management
- Connected device management
- Scripting languages
- Hardware management
Master of Science - Systems Administration
Monterey IT College
Bachelor of Science - Systems Administration
Monterey IT College
- Microsoft Certified Administrator
- Network 5 System-Administrator Certifications
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.