Resume For Shipping Clerk | The Ultimate Writing Guide + Tips
A shipping clerk job is a great way to get your foot in the door if you want to work in a warehouse or manufacturing environment. The jobs will vary depending on the company but having a resume for shipping clerk that describes your qualifications puts you ahead of your competitors.
Shipping Clerk Resume Example
Warehouse Shipping Clerk
Corpus Christi, TX
Dedicated shipping and receiving clerk with five years of experience in warehouse operations, shipping and receiving goods. Proven ability to work efficiently with warehouse management to ensure inventory accuracy and implement effective and cost-reducing strategies. Excellent communication and organization skills.
January 2015-May 2017
- Performed inventory checks in the shipping dock every three hours, identified items that were sold and still in warehouse stock, and followed up on discrepancies with the shipping department.
- Inspected contents of incoming shipments and outbound deliveries and matched customer orders to invoices and manifests.
- Coordinated all shipping and delivery of customer orders with carrier representatives and issued shipping instructions.
June 2013-December 2014
- Carefully packed, sealed and labeled outgoing shipments in preparation for shipping.
- Prepared and processed purchase orders, sales orders, route information, and bills of lading in preparation for shipping.
- Contacted various shipping companies to arrange for replacements of items that were damaged or missing in delivered goods.
High School Diploma
Texas High School
- Inventory management
- Creative Problem Solving
- Excellent customer service
- Record keeping
- Manufacturing and warehouse procedures
- Route planning
- Shipping coordination
Certified Professional in Supply Management
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.