IT Manager Resume
Information technology or IT has become the backbone of every business out there globally, and each one of those businesses requires an IT manager to manage their entire operational network. Imagine being the person responsible for handling IT operations at a big firm like Apple or Google. Sounds like the American dream, right? And it all starts from developing an IT manager resume!
IT Manager resume example
IT Production Support Manager
Brooklyn, NY 11222
Proactive IT Manager with 7 years of related experience. Proven ability to motivate teams and keep them on-task to meet demanding deadlines. Adept at accommodating changes in company, customers, and projects. Seeking challenging position at ABS IT with opportunities for advancement.
Amazon - IT Support Engineer
April 2013- current Brooklyn. NV
- Utilized technical stalls to support, build, implement and improve technology solutions by Improving operational efficiency
- Built internal tool to automatically escalate support requests if they meet certain criteria, reducing the inefficiency of manual escalation.
- Served as the first point of escalation for any external operations tickets
- Monitoring of software and hardware to ensure operational turns never experienced downtime
- Worked closely with customer service to create tools and processes that streamlined support ticket management
University of Pittsburgh Help Desk - Support Technician
September 2016 • April 2018 Pittsburgh, PA
- Worked 20 hours a week in the biggest computer lab on campus to troubleshoot issues that students had with network connectivity, printers, and related technology.
- Streamlined the process of responding to issues by implementing a ticketing system and grouping similar issues together to reduce the resources and time to complete inbound requests.
University of Seattle - Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
September 2014. April 2018
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.