Accounting Intern Resume: A Complete Writing Guide
You are adept in doing journal entries and/or reconciling statements. Additionally, you have experience working as an accounting intern at local supermarkets or shops. Since you are beginning the journey and getting along the job market ecosystem an internship resume is in place.
Accounting Intern Sample Resume
4091 Jerome Avenue
Mcallen, Texas 78501
Sincere and thoughtful accounting intern with a graduate degree having more than three years of working background in the accounting department. Skilled in preparing monthly reports, general ledger, and analyzing data. Looking forward to filling the accounting intern position in your organization to enhance my accounting skills and knowledge.
- Volunteered with other accounting interns in auditing documents for tax returns.
- Implemented lean initiatives to improve accounting performance and productivity.
- Investigated quarterly suspense account review with the senior accountant.
- Audited the daily and monthly activities in the cash register, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Assisted the GFG international finance team by compiling research on financial reports.
- Calculated the freight expenses for the incoming inventory consignments.
- Undertook the hub file verification task using simple yet multiple excel macros.
- Coordinated with the client's accounts department to verify transactions valued over $1M.
- Assisted merchandise control team to bifurcate tax slabs to file the sales tax returns.
Online Biz Consultant
- Conducted journal entries and monthly balance sheet reconciliations of new clients.
- Participated with the team in numerous ad hoc projects as an accounting freelancer.
- Prepared statements for customer accounts payable with the accounting manager.
- Helped the accounting team to prepare financial statements using the local ERP systems.
- Preparing financial reports
- Operating accounting software
- Account reconciliations
- Verifying vendor accounts
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Accounts receivable
- Financial analysis
- Accounts payable
- Reconciling financial statements
- Trial balance comparisons
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management
- Systems analysis
- Critical thinking
- Active learning
Bachelor of Science - Financial Accounting
Texas Business Management College
2015 – 2018
- Coursework: Account management, account reconciliation, project management, financial reporting, balance sheet accounts reconciliation, financial statement, financial records, taxation, company law, statistics, economics, bookkeeping, and accounting principles.
- Certified Data Entry Expert, 2019-2020
- Microsoft Office Suite Certificate, 2018-2019
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.