Crafting A Professional Warehouseman Resume
A well-crafted warehouse worker resume can help you grasp the hiring manager’s and secure an interview call. A polished and professional resume will enable you to highlight relevant skills and job experiences to create a great impression.
Great Warehouse Worker Resume Examples
Highly organized, detail-oriented, and reliable warehouse worker with 6 years of experience in loading and unloading goods; shipping and receiving; order picking / packing; staging, and inventory management. Capable of working independently on activities related to order fulfillment and stock replacement. Committed to executing orders while adhering to all safety guidelines.
- Handled the delivery of expensive products without damage and hazardous material with utmost care.
- Attained excellent levels of customer satisfaction with the rapid, precise processing and dispatching of orders.
- Used a computerized order fulfillment system to find goods for customers and finish orders.
- Packing boxes for more than 300 shipments by the department and material type.
- Carried out inventory checks on arriving shipments to look for defects or damages and confirm the equipment and supplies delivered.
- Operate material handling equipment for loading and unloading goods from ships, vehicles, and pallet jacks.
- Track and manage incoming shipments and make sure to clean the shipping supply area.
- Verify the accuracy of shipping documents upon arrival.
- Prepare reports and submit them for approval to the warehouse manager.
March 2017- December 2019
- Able to easily calculate shift deadlines using the prior shift's records.
- Take orders and deposit them in the warehouse.
- In charge of gathering orders from the day before and choosing goods for distribution from a sizable commercial warehouse
- Examined and investigated all inconsistencies in the warehouse management system.
- Utilized forklifts and other warehouse machinery safely, and made simple repairs
- Report everyday activities to the warehouse supervisor.
Anderson Senior High School
High School Diploma
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to operate pallet trucks and forklifts.
- Experience with inventory tracking software
- Great attention to detail.
- Knowledge of warehouse safety standards.
Forklift Driver's License
Occupational Safety & Health Administration
Running, playing Basketball and Baseball
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.