Sous Chef Resume With The Best Tips and Examples
The restaurant industry is very competitive, but that doesn't mean that you should give up on your dream of becoming a sous chef. You can work in any kitchen with the right qualifications and showcase your exceptional culinary skills.
Sous Chef Resume Example
Trained culinary professional with ten years of experience in restaurant operations. Proven ability to build high-performing teams and incorporate various cooking techniques.Committed to delivering exceptional customer service, maintaining smooth and timely operations, and delivering the best culinary experience. Dedicated to food safety and quality food service. Ability to drive sales by ensuring guest satisfaction, reduce food costs, and increase profits by up to 40%.
Charleston Grill and Restaurant
March 2013-December 2016
- Created a new and improved food menu listing with over twenty choices of entrees.
- Provided training to kitchen staff in all aspects of food preparation, recipe development, different cooking methods, and food presentation.
- Increased establishment revenues by 25% by creating enticing specialty dishes to attract new clients.
May 2017-July 2019
- Developed recipes using knowledge of customer preferences, ideal nutrition, and budgetary constraints.
- Cleaned kitchen equipment and assisted in creating seasonal menus to increase sales during peak seasons.
- Prepared the same dishes every day, maintaining company standards and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Bachelor's Degree in Culinary Arts
California Polytechnic State University
- Culinary management
- Menu development
- Quality control
- Food production
- Customer service
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
Certified Sous Chef - American Culinary Federation
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.