Reporter Resume Example | A Comprehensive Guide
Reporters work for a range of media outlets, including radio, television, newspapers, and the internet. Researching data, writing and editing news, hosting programs, appearing on-air, and reporting events from the field are all common employment activities stated on a Reporter resume sample.
Reporter Resume Example
Make sure the title of your reporter resume is appropriate for the position you're applying for. A recruiter will see a generic and maybe unrelated soldering resume title as a red flag.
Danish Broadcasting Corporation (DR)
2015 - 2019
- Performed extensive research, double-checked facts, broadcasted live news items, and hosted a variety of programs.
- Prepared questions, conducted interviews with speakers, and provided information to listeners on a variety of issues.
- I hosted events and attended weekly team meetings with my coworkers.
- On a daily basis, I maintained professional contacts with sources and authored articles.
- Recognized by executives and awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work
- Won 2018 Journalism Award
Journalism and Mass Communication
University College of Northern Denmark
2011 - 2015
- Top 10% of the Programme
- Clubs and Societies: Political Society, Golf Club, European Society
2007 - 2011
- Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
- Writing and research
- Social media and website management
- Public speaking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership skills
- News writing
- Column writing
- Adobe InCopy
- Adobe InDesign
Run a blog called “Green Now” that focuses on the environmental impact of proposed local and federal legislation.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.