Property Manager Resume With The Best Tips and Examples
Property managers oversee the upkeep and maintenance of residential and commercial buildings. The duties will vary from one property to another, but one of the major advantages is that you learn a lot about the real estate industry.
Property Manager Resume Sample
Organized Property Manager with extensive experience in real estate management. Skilled in solving tenant complaints, office management, and coordinating maintenance projects. Proficient in balancing resident concerns and business requirements to meet financial goals. Strong leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Supervised the daily operations of a 40-unit residential property with 30 tenants.
- Maintained accurate and complete financial reports in preparation for internal and regulatory audits.
- Arranged for major/minor improvements and repairs to buildings to comply with the lease agreements. Set times for completion and arranged for tenant acceptance, occupancy and recommencement of rental charges.
Assistant Property Manager
July 2017-February 2019
- Determined the problems that needed to be resolved and responded to all tenant complaints improving customer satisfaction.
- Organized maintenance duties and significant repairs of facility equipment to avoid breakdowns for the benefit of tenants.
- Assessed the company's quarterly financial statements and compiled concise and accurate reports for the owners of the rental properties.
Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate Management
Florida International University
- Client relations
- Project management
- Creative Problem Solving
- Tax Preparation
- Accounts receivable
- Time management
- Leadership skills
- Excellent customer service
Certified Apartment Manager(CAM Designation)
What’s a Rich Text element?
Static and dynamic content editing
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.