Orthopedic Technician Resume
Orthopedic Technician Resume Example
Certified Orthopedic Technician with 5+ years of expertise in fabricating prescribed custom orthopedic devices for patients such as braces, prosthetics, and orthotics. Adept in the use of hand and power tools, casting methods, and the measuring and fitting process. Possess a keen eye for detail and strong communication abilities. Seeking a dynamic role as an Orthopedic Technician where I can leverage my skills and knowledge to make a positive impact on the organization
- Efficient Use of Orthopedic devices and materials.
- Perform duties as a certified orthopedic physician’s assistant.
- Adept in utilizing hand and power tools.
- Hands-on experience in implementing casting techniques and measuring devices in cast room.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with electronic medical records and computer applications.
- Responsible to manage supplies for the cast room.
City Cross Healthcare
Senior Orthopedic Technician
May 2019 - January 2023
- Fabricating orthopedic devices such as braces, removing casts and orthotics to meet the needs of patients.
- Keeping precise records of patient measurements, and fittings.
- Collaborating with physicians and therapists to ensure that devices are tailored to meet patients' requirements.
- Managing the inventory of supplies and equipment, and ordering necessary items as required.
- Offering training and on-the-job guidance to new technicians and support staff.
- Responsible for ordering medical supplies for orthopedic departments.
- Provided Training to 100+ medical students for using orthopedic equipment and helped 1000+ patients in past 2 years to use walking aid.
- Emergency Treatment to patients during natural disasters like earthquake, flood, etc.
Ralph Charity Health Center
August 2017 - April 2009
- Assembling and fitting orthopedic devices like braces, plaster casts, and orthotics for patients.
- Supporting physicians with the casting, measuring, and fitting process.
- Keeping accurate records of patient measurements and fittings.
- Providing training to new technicians and support staff.
- Maintaining and ordering supplies and equipment as needed.
- Assist physicians in the diagnostic process.
- Train interning cast technicians to use traction equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Orthodontics
Southern Crescent Technical College,
Houston, TX, USA
- Certified Orthopedic Technician,National Board for Certification of Orthopaedic Technologists (NBCOT),
- Certified Radiologic Technologist,Dallas University, TX, USA
- Certified Cast TechnicianOrthodontic Institute
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Member of National Association of Orthopedic Technologists
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.