Ophthalmic Technician Resume | An Extensive Guide
As the saying goes, eyes are the windows to the soul. We must keep our eyes healthy, which is why our eye doctors and their team are important. If you want to join their team, you can start by building a distinguished ophthalmic technician resume.
Ophthalmic Technician Resume
Unit 45, CTY Tower, Florida, USA
An enthusiastic and patient-oriented certified ophthalmic technician with over three years of experience providing patient care, conducting routine vision screening examinations, diagnostic testing, and performing patient administrative tasks. A team leader with a good work ethic and a strong passion for providing direct patient care.
Certified Ophthalmic Technician
LMN Hospital, October 2021 - Present
- Assists surgeon in minor surgery using automated ophthalmic equipment
- Maintains ophthalmic instruments and other medical equipment
- Documents patients’ medical history and conducts diagnostic procedures
- Conducts ocular motility tests and measures the intraocular pressure of the eyes
- Facilitates patient flow, caters to almost 20 patients per day
Clinical Ophthalmic Technician
XYZ Eye Clinic, January 2021 - September 2021
- Monitored patient charts, conducted ophthalmic testing and ophthalmic testing procedures, and documented patient history.
- Assisted physician in minor surgical procedures and ensured the maintenance of ophthalmic instruments used.
- Conducted basic ocular muscle evaluation and bright-field acuity testing on patients
- Performed patient screening through proper probing on family history and previous ocular history
- Fitted contact lenses based on the physician's exam
RST Eye Center, October 2018 - December 2020
- Regulated patient flow, recorded patient histories, performed initial patient examinations, and measured visual acuity.
- Gave precise and clear instructions for eye medications
- Assisted emergency patients during patient examinations for ocular tests
- Provided patient care for an average of 15 patients daily
- Keen attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and usage of ophthalmic equipment
- Passionate about providing patient care and conducting ophthalmic examinations
- Patient care skills
- Visual acuity
- Intraocular pressure
- Pupillary assessment
- Medical charting
Georgetown University School of Medicine
Academic and Clinical Program for Ophthalmic Technicians
Florida High School
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.