Registered Nurse Resume with Examples, Templates, and Excellent Tips
Did you know that nursing is considered one of the most ethical and honest professions in the United States? This profession allows you to help people in their time of need and accords many different opportunities to individuals who want to work in this field.
A Registered Nurse resume example
Caring and experienced nurse offering twelve years of healthcare experience. A strong track record of delivering highly effective care plans to meet patients' preferences and giving assistance to other medical professionals. Highly skilled at case research with meticulous attention to detail.
Medstar Hospital Center
January 2017-December 2020
- Provided quality care to patients who required advanced cardiac life support, heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary embolisms, and end-stage renal disease and offered comfort to them and their family members.
- Supervised a team of eight ancillary on-call nurses, scheduled shifts, assigned duties, and monitored patient care to ensure quality care.
- Conducted emergency department review of operational policies and revised existing or new policies as necessary.
Markham Senior Living
June 2014-March 2016
- Supervised and supported dementia and Alzheimer's patients while providing patient care.
- Provided emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients and caregivers.
- Provided influenza and pneumonia immunization to vulnerable patients.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
James Madison University
- Perform and evaluate diagnostic tests
- Patient case management
- Taking vital signs
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Patient assessment
- Time management
Basic Life Support(BLS) Certification
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.