Highly Effective Law School Resume Examples
Choosing a career path is one of the most important decisions you have to make in your life. If you've decided to become a lawyer, the first task at hand is to apply to join your dream law school and get the necessary training.
Example of Law School resume
Law School Candidate
Energetic and detail-oriented writer with a B.A. in English Literature seeking to excel at Yale Law School. Excellent communication skills and exceptional ability to deliver intelligent and first-rate stories that capture the public's attention. Proficient in case analysis and adept at legal research and writing.
B.A. in English Literature
- Creative writing
- Renaissance literature
- Literary and cultural theory
June 2016-December 2018
- Prepared case reports for clerks and judges after attending trials and kept detailed notes.
- Wrote new proposals, agreements, and contracts as warranted by existing circumstances after researching the history of previous contracts.
- Wrote legal documents describing complaints, summons, and interrogation summaries.
September 2014- May 2016
- Collected and verified information about stories to be submitted for publication by utilizing interviews, observation, and research.
- Informed readers of fresh and new insights of previously reported articles to keep them updated.
- Effectively adhered to tight deadlines and wrote news stories that were accurate, concise, and engaging.
- Excellent communication
- Google Analytics
- SEO proficiency
- Copyediting and proofreading
- Report writing
- Research databases
- Volunteer work
Volunteered at the local youth court after my classes all through high school and assisted with preparing the case reports.
Article on Women in Law published in Law Daily newspaper.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.