Instructional Designer Resume| Tips, Examples and Samples
Instructional designers are the frontrunners in shaping the future of the education sector and specialise in redesigning, developing and implementing educational curriculum. Instructional designers aid the essential process of learning immensely by creating engaging learning activities and training materials.
Senior Instructional Designer Resume Sample
Senior Instructional Designer
Experienced instructional designer with 7+ years of experience in developing and designing high impact learning solutions. Skilled in developing culture and communication curriculum and training materials used for employee training. Passionate about leading instructional design projects and driving innovation in the field of e-learning and corporate training.
Senior Instructional Designer
ADC & Co, Los Angeles, California
- Lead the design and development of customised e-learning solutions for clients across industries.
- Manage a team of four instructional designers, providing mentorship and guidance through the lifecycle of all projects.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to refine learning objectives which has led to a 30% increase in training materials.
- Spearheading the implementation of innovative instructional design strategies resulting in increased engagement and knowledge retention.
DBC & Co, Los Angeles, California
April 2016-May 2019
- Designed an interactive e-learning module for customer service training leading to 30% reduction in training time.
- Conducted regular quality assurance and user testing to ensure high levels of interactive user experience.
- Conducted frequent assessments and analysed user feedback leading to constant improvement of course materials.
- Developed interactive online courses using Articulate storyline, resulting in 40% increase in course completion rates.
Master of Education in Instructional Design
Instructional Design University of Michigan
Graduation Date- December, 2015
- Proficient in E-Learning Authoring tools (Articulate storyline, Adobe Captivate)
- Expertise in using Learning management systems (Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas)
- Knowledge of instructional design models and theories (ADDIE,SAM)
- Multimedia production
- Strong communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Project management
- Team leadership
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
- ATD Instructional Design Certificate
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)- Member since 2017
- The Learning and Development Community (TLDC)- Member since 2016
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.