Home Health Aide Resume: Tips And Guidelines To Get A Job Supporting Patients
Do you naturally enjoy interacting with the elderly and supporting them? Are you good at taking care of the sick and the less privileged? If you answered yes to both of these, being a home health aide is right for you. So, let's start creating your home health aide resume so that you can start your career!
Home Health Aide Resume Example
Home Health Aide
Compassionate and certified home health aide with 3 years of experience caring for the elderly and the wounded. Experience with physical and emotional support for terminally ill patients. Improved patient satisfaction by 12% and familiar with creatin effective diet and workout plans that reduce physical problems by 45%.
ABC Diabetes Hospital
- Looked after the comfort and emotional well-being of 100+ patients over 60 years of age.
- Improved patient care satisfaction scores by 12%.
- Administered first aid for wounds and assisted patients recovering from or living with mobility issues.
HC Patient Care Services
Home Health Aide
2020 - 2021
- Provided constant support for an elderly cancer patient throughout the year.
- Created effective diet and exercise plans that reduced bodily issues by 45%. Scheduled and supported essential outdoor time for wheelchair-bound patient.
- Accompanied the patient to 14 chemotherapy treatments and visits to healthcare professionals.
- Elderly patient care
- Orthopedic exercises
- Friendliness and positive attitude
- Healthy cooking
- Household tasks and chores
- Personal hygiene
Home Health Aide Certificate Course
Santa Barbara City College
High School Diploma
Florida High School
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.