Dentist Resume: Your Ultimate Writing Guide with Helpful Tips and Examples
Dentists are undoubtedly some of the most essential and well-respected members of the community, and being a dentist offers you a higher degree of flexibility and numerous opportunities that other careers in the healthcare industry might not.
Dentist Resume Example
Licensed dentist with an in-depth knowledge of the latest dental care techniques and over 6 years of hands-on experience in the industry. Has worked with more than 3,000 clients to provide high-quality dental services. Implemented a new online system that streamlined the appointment-setting process and increased client satisfaction by 35%. Dedicated to providing the best possible dental care to patients using the latest and most effective techniques.
Irvine Dental Practice
December 2017 – Current
- Improved the clinic’s appointment-setting process by implementing a new streamlined online system that shortened waiting times and increased client satisfaction by 35%
- Increased the clinic’s patient retention rate by 45% by adopting an amicable approach and building meaningful professional relationships with both new and old patients
- Performed critical dental care services to maintain patients’ oral health, including procedures like dental exams, tooth extractions, and restorative dentistry, among many others
- Effectively instructed and delegated tasks to dental assistants, dental hygienists, and other clinic employees to increase workplace efficiency and patient satisfaction
One Smile Dentistry
- Educated patients about the vital information they needed to know before, during, and after dental procedures
- Oriented children by promoting good dental hygiene with didactic games
- Assisted dentists with more than 300+ dental procedures, including tooth extractions, root canals, and crowns
- Ensured the safety and health of patients by sterilizing all dental instruments before and after procedures
- Helped train three other dental assistants in x-ray operation
Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry
Western University of Health Sciences College of Dental Medicine
- Four-handed dentistry
- Dental assessments
- Restorative procedures
- Crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Manual dexterity
- Compassion and empathy
Certifications and Licenses
Licensed General Dentist – Dental Board of California
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.