How To Write A Cloud Developer Resume | Job-Winning Resume Writing Tips
Example of a Cloud Developer Resume
Highly qualified Cloud Computing Engineer with great development abilities and significant programming expertise in Xnix. Has great analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as the capacity to work with little supervision. Has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and 10 years of experience as a cloud computing engineer.
Resolvit, LLC, Vidor, TX
January 2012 – Present
- Developed online apps using technologies such as ASP.NET and Silverlight.
- Assisting with application coding and other programming duties as well as application development.
- Engineered artifacts, data access modules, prototypes, and web services were created.
- Proper design and development of technical resources aided prototyping functions.
- Designed user interfaces for web programming applications using the ASP.net and Silver Light platforms.
- Participated in project management functions such as software system modeling and simulation.
- System and unit testing was performed before the release of apps.
- Technical documents such as formal specifications and data flow diagrams were kept up to date.
- Stimulated the use of web services for easy user management.
Berico Technologies, Raleigh, NC
November 2010 – January 2012
- Conducted extensive investigation and analysis of software systems to improve performance and efficiency.
- By doing thorough investigations into important issues, I was able to conduct complicated testing of software and systems.
- Improvement techniques for current widgets to give absorbed Intelink material.
- Cloud-based technologies were used to implement methods for data storage management and modeling.
- By data tagging and grooming using Niagara files, I was able to manage optimal dataflow functions.
- Through contemporary Niagara processors, we implemented robust data intake for Intelink data resources.
- Using Cloud basis files, we developed thorough techniques for ingestion, Interlink data, and IDAC applications.
- Existing Niagara processors and files were monitored to verify compatibility and ingestion with Intelink data content.
Master’s Degree in Computer Information Systems
Los Angeles Trade Technical College, Los Angeles, CA
August 2008 – May 2010
- A track record that demonstrates self-learning, strong collaborative skills, and solid software engineering fundamentals
- Excellent Problem-solving skills, oral and written communication skills, and ability to take on technical challenges
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and technical skills
- Strong web development skills, Windows, OSX, iOS, or Android development experience are all major pluses
- Programming experience, good coding skills, and software language knowledge in C++ / C# in visual studio
- Strong data structures, algorithms, design, coding, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong Scripting languages and Orchestration skills (VMware VRA/VRO, Ansible, Puppet)
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.