Camera Operator Resume With Sample and Practical Tips
A camera operator job is exciting and fulfilling, especially for individuals who love being around action. This field is diverse, and you get to work in different productions. You can film anything from movies, live music and sporting events, or local shows. The opportunities are limitless, and each job gives you a different experience.
Camera Operator Resume Sample
San Francisco, CA
Accomplished and professionally trained camera operator with eight years of experience in live broadcasts. Successful in using various camera equipment to deliver meaningful stories and interviews through multiple media channels. Skilled researcher with exceptional interpersonal and writing skills.
Robotic Camera Operator
June 2014-May 2018
- Operated robotic cameras to record scenes that were hard to capture using normal cameras and complicated frame shots for music videos.
- Led the camera operation of various documentaries, reality shows, red-carpet premieres, and other special events.
- Trained more than ten camera operators on all matters relating to filming, including lighting requirements for every set, editing footage, filming sequences, and post-production process.
March 2012-April 2014
- Responsible for setting up media equipment needed at remote stations for live broadcasts and promotions.
- Assisted with all technical aspects of the video production process in a live broadcast environment.
- Set up cameras and coordinated with lighting technicians and other crew members to ensure the set was ready before interviews and shoots.
Bachelor's Degree in Communications
South Dakota State University
- Production operations
- Camera settings
- Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Final Cut Pro
- Team player
- Time management skills
Member - Society of Camera Operators
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.