Audit Intern Resume | Examples, Templates & Tips
Are you looking to land a job in accounting and Finance as an Audit Intern? This step-by-step guide with templates, tips, and examples can help you create a polished and professional Audit Intern resume that will help you land your dream job.
Audit Intern Resume Example
Senior Audit Intern
Experienced and results-driven Audit Intern with experience in the field. Proficiency in audit software and tools such as Excel and Audit Command Language (ACL). Possess a CFA certification and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. Looking forward to joining an organization and contributing to the company's success.
Belle Glade, FL
- Scrutinize audit findings and prepare recommendations for review by senior auditors.
- Verification of accounting entries in the general ledger.
- Reconcile financial reports and audit documents.
- Perform data analysis of the accounts receivable ledger and accounts payable ledger.
- Verify compliance with GAAP regulations.
- Oversee accounting and auditing issues and determine financial risk sources.
- Analyze and observe documents audit conclusions and findings.
- Analyze Financial Statements.
- Schedule audit planning for clients.
- Coordinate with the internal audit department on client reports.
- Perform analytical review of financial statement audits.
- Determine adequacy of internal controls, operating efficiency, and customer service.
Bachelors in Accounting
Certified Fraud Examiner
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Spreadsheet Programs (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, R, and Python).
- Audit Procedures (Reconciliation, Reports).
- Accounting Procedures (GAAP and GAAS)
- Data Analytics.
- Financial Auditing.
- Team Work.
- Attention to Detail.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.