Audio Engineer Resume Examples | The Ultimate Guide
If you’ve got sharp ears like a Dolphine and a strong passion for music along with the love for the tools and technologies that creates it, sound engineering is pretty much the thing for you.
A Perfect Resume Example for an Audio Engineer
+1 243 64 98 24
Certified audio engineer with over 7 years of experience in live sound production, sound editing, and media recording seeking to join MT Entertainments to provide a prolific sound experience. In my previous job at Kelly Music, I worked with digital audio workstations providing sound design for their most popular album of 2019, “The Red Season”.
Aug 2016 to Present
- Featured in the company annual magazine in 2020 as the most professional audio engineer of the year
- Conducted training sessions to newcomers on the sound recording process, audio restoration software, and mixing consoles
- Introduced pro tools to Kelly Music that were only been used by the top companies in the music industry
- Successfully completed 150+ studio recording sessions in 2021
June 2014 to Aug 2016
Assistant Audio engineer
- Set up audio equipment for 100+ live shows around the states
- Worked as an assistant for the audio post-production crew
- Maintained audio equipment according to the set maintenance schedules
- Adjust recording equipment for the live shows and events
State University of Ohio
Bachelor’s degree in Sound engineering
Kent State University
Master’s in Sound Systems engineering and technology
- Audio recordings
- Sound effects editing
- Television productions
- Audio mixing
- Time management
- Team player
Audio technician certification from Audio Technology Institution in 2013
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.