Ambulance Driver Resume | Examples, Templates & Tips
Looking forward to writing an Ambulance Driver Resume but don’t know where to start? We have created this comprehensive guide with examples, templates, and expert tips to help you create a professional Ambulance Driver Resume.
Ambulance Driver Resume Example
Highly Qualified Ambulance Driver with 5+ years of experience in transporting and providing Emergency Medical Treatment to patients at renowned hospitals with a clean driving record. I am seeking a challenging and rewarding position as an Ambulance Driver with a reputable healthcare organization to utilize my skills and experience to provide excellent patient care and transport services.
December 2021 - Present
- Transporting patients to and from hospitals, nursing homes, and other healthcare facilities promptly and safely.
- Communicate with dispatch and healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care and transport plans.
- Worked as a emergency vehicle operator.
- Assist ambulance drivers to understand local traffic laws and health insurance law
- Handover non-emergency patients to senior treatment provider.
- A timely update on maintenance and safety issues.
- Maintain and record patient information, medical equipment, and vehicle maintenance logs.
- Carry critical or unstable patients from hospitals to critical care units.
- Awarded “best employee award” for following advanced life support protocol.
- Coordinate with Law enforcement officials in terms of emergencies.
- Perform preventative maintenance checks for the vehicles.
Seattle Ambulance Service,
March 2018 - November 2021
- Provided transportation services to patients of all ages during emergency situations.
- Assisted with patient care and provided first aid as needed.
- Maintained and stocked ambulances with necessary medical supplies and equipment.
- Followed all safety protocols and guidelines to ensure the safety of patients and colleagues.
- Transported patients from a medical facility in emergency vehicles during critical situations.
- Load stretchers, follow driving rules and regulations, and replace soiled linens.
- Worked in the continuous state for 36 hours during a declared emergency.
- Perform vehicle inspections regularly to avoid malfunctions during emergency situations.
- Assist other attendants to carry patients from the accident site.
- Maintain sanitary conditions to manage proper hygiene.
Associate's Degree in Emergency Medical Services
Idaho State University
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Certification
Idaho State Emergency Department
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in high-stress situations.
- Proficiency in basic medical procedures and first aid.
- Medical terms and protocols.
- Ability to operate and maintain ambulances and medical equipment.
Available upon request
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Create your resume in 15 minutes
Our free collection of expertly designed cover letter templates will help you stand out from the crowd and get one step closer to your dream job.