I know how watery your mouth is right now, I relate with you; but before we end up ordering a pizza from there, let’s talk about how we can get into it as an employee. Well, as basic as it sounds you need to send resume to Pizza Hut. whether you’re a student looking for part-time work or one of the job seekers looking for full-time work,
Pizza Hut has vacancies for each one of you. Pizza Hut restaurants are known for the great opportunities it provides as a well-established chain. It is a great chance for everyone in the Pizza Hut family to set a mark in the foodservice industry.
Being a huge brand, Pizza Hut undoubtedly offers employment for many areas and sectors. Let’s take a look at all the positions you can apply for at Pizza Hut:-
- Team/Crew Member
- Delivery Driver
- Shift Leader
- Restaurant Management
- Development Team Member
- FIT (Food Innovation Team)
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
I am pretty sure by now you have chosen your area of work. Without much ado, let’s take a look at one of the most common and widely filled job openings at Pizza Hut: Pizza Hut Crew Member.
Pizza Hut Crew Member’s Resume Example
Pizza Hut team members are lively and friendly, and they endeavor to provide each client with a positive dining experience.
The ideal candidate for the team member position is trustworthy, eager to learn, responsible, and willing to go above and beyond to provide quality food and excellent customer service.
How to frame a resume for the application for a team member at Pizza Hut? Well, it is going to be a piece of cake or should I say a piece of pizza, once you go through Pizza Hut Crew Member’s resume example below:-
Send Resume to Pizza Hut Step By Step
To those who feel that sending your resume to Pizza Hut is a lengthy process, well you will be pleased to know that you are wrong. Sending an application to Pizza Hut is as easy as ordering a cheese burst from Pizza Hut.
For the first step, you will need to visit the Pizza Hut job application site which is https://jobs.pizzahut.com/
Look at the “Find Jobs” section and mention your details.
Once you put in your details, you will find a list of jobs available in the area nearby. Search for the job you want through the job openings, check the description as well as requirements, and once you find the right one for you, click on that.
After you click on that, you will find an option of “Apply Now” popping up. Select that.
5. Get Set Go
Further, you will be taken to a site where you can either start applying from zero or if you have ever half-applied in the past you can resume your application. Follow the steps and complete the application process.
To stand out from the crowd, once you are done with the application process, attach the perfect resume that you made just for Pizza Hut.
7. Offline Application
If you are not a fan of online applications, you can always visit their stores and ask for an application paper. Remember to attach a physical copy of your resume with the application paper as well.
How Much Does Pizza Hut Pay?
Your pay as a Pizza Hut employee is determined by several criteria, including your prior job experience, the role you are hired for, the location and profitability of the shop, and the length of time you have worked for the company if you are a current employee.
Pizza Hut has corporate and individually owned franchises throughout the world, and employment and compensation vary based on location. The following is a list of typical Pizza Hut roles and their associated pay.
As stated by https://www.landyourlife.com/pizza-hut-application/ below given are the pay ranges for different workers:-
- Team Members: The average hourly wage for team members is between $8 and $9.
- Server: Servers often earn between $8 and $9 per hour, not including tips.
- Cook: Cooks can expect to make between $8 and $9 per hour.
- Delivery Driver (with a valid driver’s license): just delivering meals can earn you between $8 and $10 per hour.
If you are looking for a resume for a job at some other place, check out our best resume examples.
What Do You Need to Work at Pizza Hut – Requirements
The requirements an individual needs to apply at Pizza Hut are pretty simple. Let’s get straight into it:-
- The minimum age for someone to work should be 16, if you are looking for the job of a delivery driver then you must be over 18, and should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- No experience is needed, so you can be worry-free and check out that box.
- To keep up with a fast-paced environment is one of the things recruiters look for the most.
- If you’re looking for a job as a cook, Pizza Hut might require you to finish the food safety course online.
- No matter what section you are in, working at Pizza Hut requires having great communication skills.
- Pizza Hut is a company known for its quality, hence providing quality service to its customers comes without a question.
Advantages of Working at Pizza Hut
Apart from getting to work amongst the smell of yummy pizza all day long, here are some benefits offered by Pizza Hut:-
- Stock purchasing plans
- Tuition assistance
- PTO, vacation time, sick and personal days
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans with company match
- Life insurance options
- Bonus programs
- Paid vacation days
- Meal discounts
- Reliable Transportation facilities
Extra Tips for Improving Your Chances
Before you are off to the Pizza Hut site, take a look at the bonus tips below that will highly improve your chance of getting hired:-
- I will say it again. Prepare your resume. Even if the application form doesn’t require a resume to be attached, still do it.
- List your references.
- We have all heard the saying “first impression is the last impression”. So remember to dress up neatly and present yourself well, and always be honest.
- Pizza Hut prefers to hire people who are flexible and have a lot of availability. The more flexibility you have in your schedule, the more attractive you will be to potential employers.
As we come to the end of this article it’s time we go through a quick checklist, so you are perfectly ready and equipped to create your own job-winning Pizza Hut resume.
- Find the perfect job position for you at Pizza Hut
- Craft your resume according to the job description.
- Include your education and any other relevant experience on the resume.
- Move forward with the application/hiring process on https://jobs.pizzahut.com/
- Attach your resume if it doesn’t ask for it.
- If you have good references list them down.
- Remember to be presentable when called for an interview.
That’s it! You are perfectly ready to apply for your new delicious job.
If you want to skip through the whole process of resume building, check out our quick resume builder.
Is working at Pizza Hut a good experience?
Employees say Pizza Hut is a wonderful first job because it allows them to learn a lot about the food industry and gain experience in a variety of areas.
Employees have also benefited from flexible hours, a friendly and fast-paced environment, and the opportunity to work as part of a team.
Though it may take a lot of effort to get noticed, Pizza Hut management is often willing to help employees who want to progress in their corporate careers.
Should I follow up after being interviewed at Pizza Hut?
Within two weeks following the interview, managers will normally respond to candidates. If you have not heard from the company within that time limit, you should contact the store manager of the shop where you were interviewed personally.