Working at Panda Express, one of the biggest Chinese fast-food restaurants in America, is a great way to get your foot in the food service industry. The Panda Restaurant Group has career opportunities available for entry-level and management, and full-time and part-time positions.
But first, you need a Panda Express resume that’s well-crafted to help set you apart from the other candidates. If you struggle with writing a resume, check out our resume examples, which will greatly assist you in creating your job-winning resume.
Panda Express offers some great job benefits to its employees. These benefits include income protection, educational scholarships, health insurance, and paid time off.
Keep reading this article if you would like to write a resume that gets you a position at Panda express. Some of the information you’ll get here includes:
- A Panda Express resume example to guide you as you write your resume.
- An in-depth look at the application process if you want to work at Panda Express.
- Requirements to work at Panda Express.
- Advantages of working at Panda Express.
Here are some similar resumes that you might be interested in checking out.
Resume Example to Apply to Panda express
Send Resume to Panda express Step By Step
Panda Express is an equal employment opportunity employer that has job opportunities every so often on their careers page. There are restaurant and corporate positions available for job seekers who want to join the company.
Once you identify the job you want to apply for, you can start the application process. But before you start this process, read through the job descriptions to ensure that you tailor your resume to match the position you want. Check out our resume templates that will help you with structuring your resume.
You can choose part-time/hourly positions or full-time positions. Some of the available opportunities include assistant managers, prep cook, servers, cashiers, directors of operations, and technical support.
How to apply for a job at Panda Express
- The first step is to check the available positions and determine whether you’re qualified for any of the positions.
- Once you find a suitable position for you, you can apply online or get Panda Express application forms in-store.
- After sending your application, you can follow up with a call or email after one to two weeks have passed.
Online ApplicationsIf you choose to apply online, you’ll need to create an account and fill in your details . Once you have an account, you can apply for the available jobs.
You’ll start by filtering your job searches by your desired position and location. Once you find the position, the application process is straightforward.
An in-store application allows you to meet the hiring managers, which can increase your chances of landing the job. Once you fill out the forms and drop them off, you can visit the store for a follow-up and speak to the assistant manager or the person in charge of recruiting. This helps to show that you’re passionate and proactive and allows you to stand out.
How Much Does Panda Express Pay?
The average salary for a Panda Express employee is $62,000. The typical range is between $53,000 and $72,000, depending on the job department, education level, experience, and skills .
What Do You Need to Work at Panda express – Requirements
Each company has specific requirements they need to see on your resume before giving you the job. This is not any different for Panda express. These requirements may relate to their company culture or the general rules required by the state before getting hired by a company.
Here are some of the requirements you need to fulfill if you want to work at Panda Express:
- You need to be at least 16 years old, which is the minimum age.
- Willing to work during their hours of operation. (Mon-Thur 10.30am to 9.30pm, Fri-Sat 10.30am to 10.30pm, Sun 10.30am-9.30pm)
- Willing to accept the hourly wages as agreed upon with the hiring manager.
- Willing to adhere to the specified dress code for your position.
Advantages of Working at Panda express
Before you consider working at any company, there are multiple things you’ll look at, including the work environment, company culture, career advancement, and the benefits package.
It’s not unlikely for candidates looking for a new job to have a list of pros and cons of the company they’re considering. This helps them figure out the advantages and disadvantages of the new place before they make the bold step of moving.
If you’re considering getting a job at Panda Express, learning the advantages and disadvantages of working at the company can make the decision-making process easier .
Let’s look at the advantages of working at Panda Express.
- A great benefits package that includes educational scholarships, paid time off, income protection, and health insurance.
- Competitive pay for all positions and all associates get bonuses.
- 401(k) savings accounts and stock options for eligible associates.
- Associates access Panda Restaurant Group restaurants meal discounts and discounts on movie tickets, gym memberships, theme parks, and mobile phones.
- The Panda Restaurant Group covers 80% of insurance premiums and 50% for qualified dependents.
- Continuous learning opportunities through the Learning Benefit Program.
Extra Tips for Improving Your Chances
Writing a resume is a skill that is not always easy to master. However, with a few tips and tricks, you can create a job-winning resume that will help you get your dream job.
Here are some tips that you can incorporate into your resume.
- Study the job description and identify the keywords, action verbs, and job duties you should have in your resume.
- Choose the right skills for your resume. You can get some of them from the job description.
- Tailor your resume to match the job you want, and avoid using one resume for multiple applications.
- Always prioritize professional experiences that are directly related to the job.
- Your email address should be professional.
- Quantify your results with facts and figures as you list your job responsibilities as this allows the hiring manager to see the value you bring to the company.
- Research the company you’re applying to and match their style and tone to show you’re a great fit.
- Use the correct format for your resume.
- Proofread your resume to ensure there are no grammatical mistakes.
- Accompany your resume with a cover letter. Check out our cover letter examples.
- Panda Express is a great place to start if you want to get into the hospitality industry.
- There are some amazing entry-level and management opportunities at Panda Express.
- You can choose to apply for the jobs online or make an in-store application but you should have a compelling resume. Check out our resume builder which will allow you to write a professional resume.
- It’s okay to follow up on your application with a call or email, especially if the hiring manager has not stated how long the hiring process will take.
- Consider the Panda Express requirements before applying for the job.
- Panda Express has some of the best benefits you can enjoy once you become an employee.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Panda Express pay per hour?
Panda Express pays an hourly average of $30 per hour, but the typical range is $26 to $35 per hour.
Which is the best format to use when writing a resume for Panda Express?
There are three formats you can choose from. They include:
- The reverse-chronological format which focuses on experience.
- The functional format which focuses on skills.
- Combination/hybrid resume, which combines the best features of the reverse-chronological and functional resume.